Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
The role of Quantitative Investment Strategist will support our Global Investment Committee in providing market analysis to help inform investment decision making. The role will also play a key role in supporting Advisory and Discretionary businesses with multi-asset portfolios and investment solutions as well as devising trade ideas, investment strategies and bespoke portfolio solutions to aid our UHNW initiatives.
- Develop and maintain a range of applicable predictive analytics across key macro markets and asset classes, including equities, FX, rates, credit, commodities, and volatility markets.
- Design, develop and promote Quantitative Investment Strategies for private banking clients.
- Collaborate with other team members to challenge and corroborate the research findings.
- Formulate, articulate and promote high conviction investment ideas in form of desk notes and publications.
- Support related product launches.
- Launch and maintain a periodical on quantitative investment strategies.