Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our team as a Quantitative Investment strategist , working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
Support the Global Investment Committee (GIC) in market analysis, investment decision making, and content production.
Support our Advisory and Discretionary businesses with multi-asset portfolio construction and investment solutions.
Support our UHNW initiatives by devising and promoting trade ideas, investment strategies, and bespoke portfolio solutions.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and maintain a range of predictive analytics across key macro markets and asset classes, including equities, FX, rates, credit, commodities, and volatility markets
- Provide regular updates and interpretation across a range of market dashboards, signals, and indicators
- Track, analyse and summarise market views from a range of external sources, including sell-side research, desk notes, surveys, etc.
- Formulate, articulate and promote high conviction investment ideas in form of desk notes and publications.
- Support related product launches
- Support production of our publications such as The Monthly View, The Big Picture, the Quarterly Investment Outlook.
- Provide analytical support for UHNW pitches, investment proposals and solutions
- Support production of educational content and publications relating to individual asset classes (Private Debt, Real Estate, Emerging Market Debt, etc.) and portfolio construction (diversification, core-satellite, scenario analysis, etc.)