Collateral Client Facing Analyst
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance.
HSBC Market & Securities Services (MSS) provides comprehensive global, regional and domestic fund services including fund administration, global custody and sub-custody settlement and services. Securities Lending Operations is a dynamic department that works with partners across the HSBC Global Banking and Markets business to deliver Securities Lending solutions to clients.
We are currently seeking a professional to join our team in the role of: Collateral Client Facing Analyst
The Collateral Management and Client Valuations Department is responsible for providing support for counterparty credit exposure through margining, whilst also providing value added services to our clients through the production of client valuations statements for over the counter activity.
This position sits within the client facing team and your role as a Collateral Analyst will be responsible for direct interaction with clients in regard to the issuance, receipt and settlement of all margin related activity for OTC derivatives, fixed income repo and CCP Initial Margin, as well providing a high level of client service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the credit risk with securities lenders and conducting start and end of day margin calls.
- Reconciling portfolios to review disputes, suggesting improvements that will increase the level of service we offer to our clients.
- Ensuring the client perception of HSBC as a whole and specifically relating to Collateral and Valuations is a good one.
- Adapting to and being flexible to changes in client demands and expectations when required
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders, with these ranging from Clients, Front Office Desks, the Controls Team, Business Management Team