RM Associate to support FIG Mulitnational Banks and Securities portfolio. Support the senior banking coverage staff within sector/country to deepen client relationships and improving income generation through focused business development activities. Acting as the principal point of contact internally for all flow transactional banking elements with the client base and working closely with other relationship and product teams across the world.
- Contribute to the continued development of Global Banking in line with the Global Banking strategy
- Support the achievement against targets for revenue generation, product alignment, customer satisfaction and cost containment
- Increase HSBC’s share of wallet with our clients
- Provide high quality industry sector, competitor and client level analysis to support business development, portfolio management and credit risk assessment
- Support senior management in identifying strategies to maintain / enhance overall relationship return and ensure early identification of potential credit issues
- Identify marketing opportunities, undertaking appropriate analysis and preparation of proposals, presentations and pitches for new products and services.
- Provide general support to the Global Relationship Bankers in servicing client relationships and enhancing income generation and actively contribute to client piches (preparation and delivery)
- Prepare briefing notes for Senior Management in advance of key client meetings
- Act as primary point of contact for clients and internal colleagues, and effectively manage the desk, in absence of Global Relationship Bankers
- Work with Credit Operations to ensure we prepare structured and focused application remarks for clients within the sectors, covering annual reviews and new money proposals.
- Work with Client Operations/Middle Office to ensure credit risk returns, limit excess/exception, security/documentation outstanding, monthly credit control reports etc. are completed timely and accurately.
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved.
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.