Some careers open more doors than others!
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a role that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis, accuracy, efficiency, and control to frame and influence business decisions.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Capital and Treasury analyst to validate and ensure financial resource information in GBM is computed and projected optimally. These include: RWA; leverage exposure; large exposures; stable funding; liquidity; balance sheet; and capital buffers (including stress testing). This role will focus on analysis in order to resolve data, methodology and process issues.In this role, you will:
- Identify RWA savings and capital optimisation opportunities across all GBM products and across all risk categories
- Pro-actively drive RWA mitigation initiatives by partnering with trading/sales personnel
- Identify related regulatory changes and estimate impact to business, advising business on strategy to navigate these changes
- Liaise with numerous support functions to find resolutions to queries and problems and to implement project based solutions from inception to completion
- Develop, implement and continuously improve GBM RWA MI and ensure alignment with bank level MI
- Assist with strategic initiatives, by providing the necessary insight and analysis around impact on liquidity, capital, funding and other financial resources