Some careers offer brighter prospects than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management is made up of almost 10,000 people, across more than 60 countries. The business is uniquely positioned to help clients make payments across borders, across currencies and regulations, quickly and cost effectively with dedicated in country and regional support. Our expertise in this area is repeatedly recognised by the industry’s most prominent publications and associations with numerous global, regional and country awards.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
- Supporting the delivery of client service excellence as well as effectively managing any risks and issues
- Manage and resolve day to day queries from regional clients
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and key internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting dedicated Account Managers & Client Service Team Leaders, where applicable, identifying and introducing service improvements to improve the overall client experience
- Assisting with resolving complaints and escalations and be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff
- Encouraging clients to utilise digital self-service tools where possible to improve client experience