DevOps Full Stack Engineer
Big Bank Funding. FinTech Thinking.
Our technology teams in the UK work closely with HSBC’s global businesses to help design and build digital services that allow our millions of customers around the world, to bank quickly, simply and securely. We also run and manage our IT infrastructure, data centres and core banking systems that power the world’s leading international bank.
Our multi-disciplined teams include: DevOps engineers, IT architects, front and back end developers, infrastructure specialists, cyber experts, as well as project and programme managers.
We work in small, agile DevOps teams with colleagues around the world.
Following extensive investment across our Technology and Digital domains, we are currently seeking a number of experienced DevOps Full Stack Engineer to join HSBC Technology.
What you will be doing;
- Create and update API/microservice design and documentation.
- Review and signoff user stories written by Ops BA and low level design created by Tech Architects.
- Perform code review and ensure coding standards are followed and code is written in alignment with the architecture principles.
- Work with IT PM to create a project plan and ensure adherence to the plan
- Provide assistance to ITPM on the ITSA process.
- Resolve blockers for the developers.
- Have communication channel with tech architects and management team to update on the progress and blockers.
- Work with DevOps Lead to ensure pipeline requirements are fed into the DevOps book of work on time.
- Work with Test QAs to ensure all quality gates are applied on the deliverables.
- Own and arrange code review with management team.
- Create production support walkthrough document
- Create release checklist document.