Executive Assistant (Legal)
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
The HSBC Global Legal function plays an important role in protecting the Group’s reputation by helping to future-proof the organisation through robust legal risk and issue advisory. The team offers a diverse range of legal skills, jurisdictional experience and practice specialisms across all countries and territories in which our businesses operate.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Executive Assistant (Legal)
In this role you will provide high quality, professional and comprehensive Executive Administrative support to the Global General Counsel, Global Banking & Markets, HSBC Bank plc and HSBC Europe General Counsel.
- Extensive diary management for the General Counsel and the senior management team (2-3 lawyers);
- Coordinate and administer board level Executive Committees and meetings, preparing agendas and papers, circulating information;
- Travel co-ordination (domestic and international business trips);
- Assist the General Counsel and Senior Management team with HR issues, raising HR Direct cases;
- Arrange internal and external meetings, conferences, on/off sites and townhalls and liaising with the hospitality, catering, AV and IT teams;
- Formatting and amending docs, creating and formatting presentation slides;
- Processing expenses;
- Executive Assistant teams coverage in GBM Legal and in Group Legal (from time to time) ie. annual leave coverage