Housekeeper in Exeter
... As a Housekeeper, you will create a clean and safe environment for some of the most vulnerable people as they embark on their journey to recovery. Join the housekeeping team at Pinhoe View in Exeter, where you...
As a Housekeeper, you will create a clean and safe environment for some of the most vulnerable people as they embark on their journey to recovery.
Join the housekeeping team at Pinhoe View in Exeter, where you will be part of an environment which has a strong emphasis on teamwork with career opportunities that can see your career grow.
You will be responsible for cleaning all areas of the service, including wards, office spaces, bedrooms and visitors' area.
Working alongside the housekeeping team, you will follow and promote Elysium's cleanliness standards to maintain the safety of service users, staff and visitors at all times.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning designated areas to the highest possible standards.
- Working as part of a team but also independently.
- Following cleaning schedules for designated areas.
- Ensuring that all equipment and cleaning materials are used in accordance with the manufactures instructions.
- Following all Health and Safety regulations including risk assessments and COSHH.
- Following Infection control guidance.
- Following company policies and local procedures.
- Completing and following the company mandatory training programme and remain up to date.
- Reporting any defects to the Maintenance department.
- Working as part of a rota covering weekends.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- To be flexible
- To be helpful with a ”can do” attitude and motivated
- To be conscientious and team focused
- Your own transport
- Practical task knowledge
What you will get:
- Annual salary between £21,547 - £22,000 + Benefits
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Voluntary Benefits
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with over 8,000 employees and a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 90 services across England and Wales covering Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move.
Elysium Healthcare is part of Ramsay Health Care with a global network that extends across 10 countries and employs over 86,000 people globally.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Profession type
- Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!