Senior Application Support Analyst in London
... As a Senior Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing support for all IT application related inquiries, including maintenance, administration, and second- and third-line support. You...
As a Senior Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing support for all IT application related inquiries, including maintenance, administration, and second- and third-line support.
You will be working closely with the Service Desk to provide operational support and to ensure timely and efficient resolution of IT application-related incidents and service requests ensuring that all SLAs & ITIL v4 are met. You will also act as a point of escalation in the Application Support Manager absence and responsibility for the technical development of the Application support team.
In this role, you will deliver and maintain industry best practice processes for application support utilising the ITIL framework.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To work effectively and productively with all other levels of IT department
- Supporting users with problems, performing technical diagnosis and resolution remotely or arrange a site visit
- Resolve IT application-related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with Business requirements
- Maintaining user security on all application systems
- Support the business with the scoping/development and implementation of new applications
- Responsible for communication between IT and the rest of the organisation on application availability
- Employ appropriate application maintenance, support and incident management processes and procedures to support and maintain IT applications, and to investigate and resolve IT application-related incidents
- As required, provide timely communication to users on the status of their service requests and incidents
- As necessary, liaise with IT suppliers to ensure IT application-related incidents and problems are resolved in a timely and professional manner
- Support colleagues in the business by spotting issues which have been escalated
- Undertake IT application-related problem diagnosis, implementing problem resolution or prevention measures as appropriate
- Monitor the availability, performance, and throughput of supported IT applications
- Prioritise and schedule assigned support activities and tasks
- Maintain IT application support technical documentation
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Experience of performing a similar role at other organisations
- Skilled in IT problem diagnosis and resolution
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to produce clear written material
- Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholder
- Customer focused and goal orientated with keen attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisation skills
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Experience Supporting Business Applications in one or more of the following domains: Clinical, Financial, HR, CRM
- Exposure to MS SQL server and power-shell would be beneficial is essential
- Understanding of PC hardware set-up /configuration and TCP/IP networking skills is essential
- Ms-Office Suite
Where you will be working:
Location: 2 Imperial Place, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 1JN
You will be working at Elysium Head Office in Borehamwood which is commutable from St Albans, London, Luton, and Watford. There are excellent railway transport links with a 25-minute train journey to London Kings Cross Station.
What you will get:
- Competitive Annual Salary + Benefits
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with over 8,000 employees and a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 90 services across England and Wales covering Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move.
Elysium Healthcare is part of Ramsay Health Care with a global network that extends across 10 countries and employs over 86,000 people globally.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Profession type
- Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!