Female Night Support Worker in London
... If you care for others without a second thought and are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference and changes lives for the better, then a Support Worker role at Holkham House could be the...
As an experienced Support Worker, you’ll receive training to join the team. You will be valued and supported, with career development opportunities available.
It’s a career that you can take pride in while enjoying the satisfaction of helping people and seeing them improve. It’s what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
What you will be doing
Your aim will be to encourage individuals to lead a full and valued life, enabling them to live more independently through a programme of active community engagement, developing meaningful social networks and developing robust coping strategies.
There are also career development opportunities in abundance. With a huge range of courses that will see you grow and succeed. If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
- We are actively encouraging female candidates to apply for this opportunity at our residential house based in Redhill. This is to accommodate the needs of our female service users in the most efficient manner.
- Must hold recent experience of care work from learning disability type of service
- The ability to show strong empathy, a caring and compassionate nature
- Willing to support the resident with the personal hygiene
- People skills, communication skills and a good sense of humour
- Willingness to deal with the challenging behaviour
- A positive & professional approach
- Reliability, flexibility, hard work and honesty
- Team working ethos aligned to our company values
- Must be local or based at a commutable distance and time
- Hourly rate of £11.05
- £500 Welcome Bonus
- 33 days annual leave + your birthday off
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with over 8,000 employees and a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 90 services across England and Wales covering Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move.
Elysium Healthcare is part of Ramsay Health Care with a global network that extends across 10 countries and employs over 86,000 people globally.
The safety of our service users and colleagues is our priority and as such we encourage and support vaccination uptake as this remains the best line of defence against COVID-19.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person’s individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Profession type
- Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!