Event Planner - Social Media Intern in London
We are looking for an exceptional junior marketer and event planner to join our dream team and help us achieve our 2023/2024 growth plans and beyond!
What are you going to do:
Our events calendar for 2023 is huge and contains a mix of club events and Outdoor Festivals. We’ve got events planned in Malta and Ayia Napa to name a few. We are looking for an exceptional junior marketer and event planner to join our dream team and help us achieve our 2023/2024 growth plans and beyond.
Work with the Events Marketing team to Lead, build and execute compelling multi-channel marketing programs.
Find and book venues, and work alongside our European partners to execute events in Europe.
Manage multi-channel marketing campaigns (create engaging/persuasive copy and own the delivery of email, social media, media partnerships, Sponsorships etc.)
Measure and analyze campaign performance (pre, during, and post-event) to proactively recommend where opportunities for further optimization and growth exist
Establish yourself as a core member of the company marketing engine, work collaboratively with the broader marketing team to ensure that knowledge is shared and retained, allowing the team to focus on the highest impact work.
This is one of the most cross-functional roles in the company. You'll work closely with talented event production, sponsorship sales, community marketing, content, and engineering professionals to ensure priorities are aligned and execution plans are on track and contribute to new product ideas and initiatives.
Book venues and event planning for our club events and Music Festival.
What we offer:
- Great rate of pay for an intern: £10 - £12 per hour
- Our flexible hours' policy allows you to structure your work for when your most productive, whether you're an Early bird or night owl!
- A unique opportunity to join a fast-growth scale-up, unparalleled learning opportunities, with excellent opportunities for progression.
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Company social events
- Sociable and supportive team
- Ownership in your role from the beginning and a fast-paced start-up, target-driven environment
- Level up and take the next step in your career journey!
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Ideally, 2.1 Degree or above in Marketing, PR, Business, English or related disciplines. (degree not necessary, if you have experience)
- Experience of executing effective, revenue-driving campaigns that engage targeted audiences (desirable)
- You're passionate about using and understanding the data behind WHY things happen and use this to shape your campaigns
- You take pride in crafting effective and engaging copy whatever the platform (email, landing page, social media, etc.)
- You are naturally self-directed, operate at a high cadence, and get stuff done with minimum supervision
- You expertly balance and prioritize your daily to-do's, as well as your short-term and long-term planning
- You are an extraordinary teammate always willing to jump in and offer support and say "yes" to taking on new things
- Confidence to experiment with different tactics, shake up strategy, adapt to new trends, to incorporate business changes, or to bounce back from subpar results
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- London, London
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Internships, Temporary full-time jobs, Graduate internship, Placements
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £12.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Work with the Events Marketing team to Lead, build and execute compelling multi-channel marketing programs.
- Profession type
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!