Full-time Bookkeeping manager in Borehamwood
We are looking for a Full-time Bookkeeping manager in Borehamwood with a salary of £45k - £55k yearly depending on your experience.
What are you going to do:
Our client prides themselves in their ability to offer ‘Big Four’ advice at reasonable prices. From company accounts, audit, bookkeeping, payroll services to tax advisory services and VAT advice, we can assist with the ever-changing needs of our clients.
Due to continuous growth and expansion, our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Full-time Bookkeeping manager in Borehamwood to provide a full corporate tax service to a small client portfolio. Our business is geared towards providing not only Accountancy and Taxation services but a consultancy-based service to support High Net Worth clients, Entrepreneurs and Trusts through the lifecycle of their business.
Bookkeeping duties will include;
- Responsible for the daily accounting operations;
- Coordinate accounting processes in close cooperation with the respective departments;
- Reviewing and prepare financial statements for a diverse range of client assignments;
- Dealing with fee queries and collection of outstanding debtors;
- Mentoring, training and assisting team members to maximise their performance;
- Drafting, reviewing and approving client bills;
- Be the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders;
What we offer:
- A salary ranging from £45k - £55k a year
- Competitive package, including extensive benefits for you and your family
- A comfortable, warm and friendly environment and the chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients that no other family-based firm can offer
- Our client strongly believed in staff development and continuously encourage internal progression
- A permanent placement with the company!
- Hybrid working possibilities
What we ask:
- You should be registered as a university student
- Some experience of identifying opportunities for business development on tax clients and across other service lines
- High level of management/supervision skills
- Organised and Proactive
- Ideally proficient in CCH, Caseware and Microsoft Office, including Excel
Are you the perfect candidate to join as an accountant ? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- University, Other
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Placements, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £45,000 and £55,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Bookkeeping, accountancy and Taxation services
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Accountancy
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!