Full-time Tax Manager in Borehamwood
We are looking for aFull-time Tax Manager in Borehamwood with a salary of £45k - £55k yearly depending on your experience.
What are you going to do:
Our client prides themselves in their ability to offer ‘Big Four’ advice at reasonable prices. From company accounts and audit and bookkeeping and payroll services to tax advisory services and VAT advice, we can assist with the ever-changing needs of our clients.
Due to continuous growth and expansion we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Full-time Tax Manager in Borehamwood to provide a full corporate tax service to a small client portfolio. Our business is geared towards providing not only Accountancy and Taxation services but a consultancy-based service to support High Net Worth clients, Entrepreneurs and Trusts through the lifecycle of their business.
Full-time Tax Manager duties will include;
Preparing and submitting accurate and technically correct corporation tax computations and returns;
Reviewing tax computations prepared by the audit and accounts team prior to submission to HMRC;
Sending out computations and returns for client approval, and ensuring they are submitted on time;
Liaising with HMRC regarding corporate tax compliance checks, including drafting HMRC responses to enquiries;
Ensure files are of an appropriate standard for QCR purposes;
Oversee certificate of residence applications and ensure that treaty claims are correctly completed and authorised by HMRC;
Assist fellow team members and partners with tax advisory projects including EIS and SEIS advance assurance applications, HMRC; clearance applications and share schemes such as the Enterprise Management Scheme;
Advise clients on eligibility of research and developments, tax credits and prepare reports to accompany tax computations;
Assist with ad hoc advisory projects such as restructures, share schemes and technical memorandums;
What we offer:
- A salary ranging from £45k - £55k a year
- Hybrid working possibilities
- A permanent placement with the company!
- Competitive package, including extensive benefits for you and your family
- Our client strongly believed in staff development and continuously encourage internal progression
- A comfortable, warm and friendly environment and the chance to work with some of the most prestigious clients that no other family-based firm can offer
What we ask:
- At least finished university degree
- Ideally you will be ACA/CTA qualified having experience of Corporate Tax compliance services in a medium size practice
- Broad experience of managing the financials on clients, and adjusting the approach to compliance work depending on the budget
- Significant experience of overseeing a client compliance cycle and ensuring deadlines are met on a timely basis
- Some experience of identifying opportunities for business development on tax clients and across other service lines
- Ideally proficient in CCH, Caseware and Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Organised and Proactive
- High level of management/supervision skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- University, Other
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Placements, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £45,000 and £55,000 Per Year
- Responsible for
- Corporate Tax compliance services
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Accountancy
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!