Energy Analyst (12 Month FTC) in Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF Handforth / Hybrid working
The Groom Room at Pets at Home is looking for Apprentice Groomers to join our quickly expending Groom Room business.
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Location: Handforth / Hybrid working
Contract: Fixed term - 12 month
About the Pets at Home Group
At Pets at Home we have an ambitious plan, to become “The Best Pet Care Business in the world” and a key part of delivering this in sustainable way will be our most cherished assets: our People and our Culture. We are a business built on strong values and behaviours which guide everything we do. These are our foundations which will help us to deliver our better world pledge to create a better world for pets and the people who love them.
The Pets at Home Group includes over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. It’s fast-paced, innovative, fun and we put people at the very heart of everything we do. We are committed to developing a culture of inclusivity where everyone is able to come to work and be themselves, a culture which welcomes everyone irrespective of what makes us all unique.
Our diversity and inclusion vision is that everyone is welcome and feels part of our group. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances.
About the Role
You will support the Sustainability team by providing accurate reports and management information for energy usage with the Retail Portfolio and manage all data and reporting tools within the team.
- Support development of Pets at Home energy usage budget.
- Respond to energy budget queries as required.
- Manage enhancements to data systems and reports and be responsible for all energy data.
- Provide period reports for energy usage for stores and for Energy Efficiency works.
- Receive energy queries (email & phone) ensuring store queries are resolved in a timely and accurate manner
- Validate and upload data for internal energy website.
- Work alongside external contractors to identify, investigate & resolve data quality and integrity issues
- Raise purchase orders as required for suppliers to the Sustainability team validating invoices against PO’s
- Provide administrative support to the Sustainability team
Essential experience and skills:
- Experience in Energy and/or Water industry with a commercial focus
- Good co-ordinating and influencing skills
- Good financial management skills particularly budget and variance reporting
- Proficient in understanding complex technical processes and IT.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to relay complex technical concepts or matters to non-technical audiences clearly.
On offer, together with this fantastic career opportunity, you will be provided with a strong and competitive benefits package in addition to the base salary.
- Bonus potential
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare
- Group Discounts
- Other flexible benefits
Far more than a retailer, Pets at Home Group is the UK’s leading pet care specialist, fulfilling every possible pet and owner need, from food and accessories to grooming and vet services. Since 1991, we’ve been building a business around pets and their owners and we’ve set our sights on becoming the best pet care business in the world. Join us now and you can be part of that journey, developing your future as we develop ours. This is a place where you can take pride and passion in your work within an inspiring, professional team that’s focused on supporting pets and their owners to live happier lives together.
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 01-12-2022
Expiry Date: 28-11-2032
- Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF Handforth / Hybrid working
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!