Field Service Engineer Brighton
Field Service Engineer – Brighton / Redhill – Permanent
(BN and RH postcodes only)
Working for UK’s leading coffee brand, you will take responsibility for our Costa Express machines, carrying out repairs and maintenance to keep our equipment trading to the highest possible standards. You will have the chance to make a difference every day and take pride in supporting our valued partners. We offer you an Assured City & Guilds Engineering Programme.This recognition gives you confidence and reassurance that our in-house training is the best it can be!
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we’re on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand. We’ve come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers great coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth potential.
Here at Costa Express we have over 10,000 machines worldwide. Through our world leading innovation, we have revolutionised the coffee-on-the-go market. We aim to be trend setters, who exceed customer expectations. In a fun and friendly environment, our DNA is to challenge ourselves and be passionate about our legacy
A bit about the role...
Working as part of a dedicated field service team, you’ll have accountability of the Costa Express equipment in your region, carrying out a range of repair and preventative maintenance work. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Attend sites within an agreed SLA & complete Brand Standards checks
- Diagnose faults, repair or replace equipment to Brand guidelines
- Follow all documented processes to optimise machine reliability
- Effective communication of issues, problems or solutions through escalation points
- Adherence to Warranty and Returns procedures
- Demonstrate first class customer service, driving warmth and loyalty in our partnerships
- Working 1/4 weekends
A bit about you…
To succeed with us here at Costa Express, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would look for the following:
- Determination to keep our equipment operating as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Ability to prioritise your workload in an organised and agile manner
- Excellent planning and diary management skills
- A natural problem solver, energised by curiosity, learning and continuous improvement
- A real passion for customer satisfaction, and not settling for less than the best
- Experience of testing and repairing service equipment
- Basic electrical engineering and able to handle and work with a variety of different tools
We believe in developing and investing in talent!As we continue on our journey of growth, it is important to us that we invest in our Field Service Engineers, our training programme has been developed to support to help you reach your full potential.At Express we want you to have the desire to continuously improve, striving to ensure that tomorrow we are better than today.
We have a world class academy, and we deliver a 6 month program that showcases all of our fleet and immerses you in our Brand. Over your first 6 weeks, you will join our Technical Trainers and receive in depth training encompassing:servicing & maintaining our fleet, fault finding using your technical knowledge, and full training on how to use your IT equipment.You will be supported and coached by our champions in the field to embed your learning, build your confidence and you will have access to our digital platform that will support you day to day!Over the 6 months you will have received all your modular training, be confident and understand our technical documents, completed your Electrical Safety Training and be able to deliver the perfect coffee on every visit .
What we can offer...
We’re on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career.
- Flexibility in role – we are happy to consider job share/part time working
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Staff discount
- 25 days Holidays
- Overtime available (depends on business requirements)
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!