Head of Procurement - Services in High Wycombe
Head of Procurement -... A key leadership role with a purpose to develop and deliver the strategy for IT, Logistics and additional services. This will include corporate services, energy management...
Head of Procurement - Services
A key leadership role with a purpose to develop and deliver the strategy for IT, Logistics and additional services. This will include corporate services, energy management and marketing print services.
A bit about us...
Here at Costa Coffee, our vision is to inspire the world to love great coffee. We’re all about passion, energy and teamwork to serve uplifting moments to coffee fans globally. From our humble beginnings in 1971, we’re now the UK’s most loved coffee Brand. With the help of our Partners and the Coca Cola system our growth ambitions have no limits. Along with our much-loved Stores, we now have propositions spanning Ready-to-Drink, Costa Express, FMCG and our leading B2B networks. Costa are pioneering the future of the coffee industry.
A bit about the role...
You will report to the Global Procurement Director with visibility across the leadership team. You will drive the strategic category management approach to optimise the value provided by third parties.
- Developing strong relationship across your areas as we grow capability and footprint globally.
- Build a cost competitive, sustainable supplier base.
- Work with key stakeholders to build a three-year business plan, providing input into the budgeting process.
- Set and manage contractual KPI’s.
- Ensure supplier performance management in in place.
A bit about you…
We want all our Team Members to thrive and to grow here at Costa, this is why our values are so important to us, Passion, Courage, Trust, Warmth. Along with an ability to work with diverse teams we would look for you to bring the following to this role:
- Experience of buying in commodity markets.
- Business planning.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Finance understanding to a level that builds capability with finance stakeholders.
- Have the ability to influence, challenge and negotiate at all levels.
What we can offer...
We’re are on a growth journey like no other; more countries, more propositions, more opportunities for you to develop your career and work with some great teams. In addition, you’ll benefit from
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Costa Coffee is made up of true experts, masters of their craft stretching their limits to what’s possible. It’s why we work so well remotely. We trust our teams and embrace technology to help us collaborate. And if needed, we have offices all over the world for those important connection points. Our remote working allows you to balance your work and personal life, while retaining Costa’s much-loved warmth and passion.
Contact: If you’ve any queries regarding this vacancy – please contact email@example.com
- High Wycombe
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!