Grow or kickstart your career with a Standard Chartered job
In search of early careers or jobs for professionals with Standard Chartered? Look no further than this vacancy – apply today with YoungCapital.
What are you going to do:
A career with Standard Chartered bank is the perfect opportunity to make a real impact within a large organisation. Work opportunities with them are varied and could involve anything from helping people reach financial freedom to assisting charities with their bank accounts. Their company culture emphasises playing one small but important part in the lives of its customers, which is something that anyone applying for a job at Standard Chartered UK can certainly get behind.
SCB has a vast range of amazing roles and career opportunities for starters and professionals. No matter the field you're in, SCB has a career to suit your needs! From engineering jobs to corporate positions, SCB is always looking for motivated candidates who are ready to learn and grow within the organisation. Of course, SCB job openings all come with their own specific requirements; things like language fluency, academic excellence, or industry experience. However, no matter what Standard Chartered job comes your way, you can rest assured that there will always be new challenges and opportunities waiting for you!
SCB is paving the way for the “future of work” with its new remote positions and adjustable working hours. Whether you’re an early bird or a night owl, a job with SBC will allow you to work around your needs while you make a difference in the fast-paced banking industry. This flexibility gives you the opportunity to manage both work and personal responsibilities without feeling overwhelmed or stressed. With Standard Chartered as a leader in job flexibility, you can look forward to living by your own terms!
SCB is famous for its competitive salaries and benefits, and they prove it; the money you make really adds up. In addition to salaries that match intern, mid-career, and executive standards, a job with Standard Chartered will allow you to earn bonuses and other pay advances that can catapult your income to the next level. They go above and beyond by providing excellent savings plans, insurance coverage, and other rewards that will give you a sense of security and stability in your career development. SCB is committed to making sure its employees get the most out of their jobs in terms of income and opportunity for growth.
What we offer:
- A rewarding job with a top UK employer
- A chance to catapult your finance career to the next level
- Plenty of professional development opportunities
- Flexibility with remote and hybrid working models
- A fair, competitive, and industry-standard salary
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Excellent customer service skills
- A passion for the finance industry
- Ability to multitask and perform well under pressure
Are you the ideal candidate for a Standard Chartered job? Apply for this vacancy, and you’ll be contacted if you match one of our available job positions.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £15.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Keeping the client database up to date, handling incoming customer inquiries, or processing business payments, depending on the job.
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Project Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!