Kickstart your career with a Lloyds Banking job
Find your ideal job at Lloyds Banking – give your CV a boost and apply to this vacancy with Lloyds Banking!
What are you going to do:
Are you a finance guru or a recent graduate looking to kick-start your career? A Lloyds Banking job is a great option – it’s one of the country's largest providers of personal and business banking services. Lloyds Banking Group is headquartered in London and has branches and offices throughout the UK. So it doesn’t matter whether you’re looking for a finance job in London, or a customer service position in Manchester; there are many departments, city, and functions available.
What are the benefits of working for a company like Lloyds? Even if your schedule allows you to work a couple of hours per week, Lloyds offers tons of part-time jobs. If you’re fresh out of uni and looking for a full-time gig, then that’s no problem either! Besides the flexible working hours, you’ll form part of a diverse, inclusive team, and learn from experienced professionals. Already sold on the idea? Apply to this vacancy today, and who knows what job role you might land; A bank teller, customer service, loan officer, or financial advisor position? Hit ‘apply directly’ to find out!
Are you looking for an immediate start job? Then have a look through the other career opportunities Lloyds Banking has on their page.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary with career development opportunities.
- A range of job positions to choose from that suit your skills.
- Part-time and full-time opportunities to fit your schedule.
- Valuable experience and skills for your CV.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- A background in finance.
- An eye for detail.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £16.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Processing deposits, payments, withdrawals, and much more depending on your function.
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Accountancy
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!