Travel the world with an easyJet job
Explore other cultures for free, expand your network, and build your career all together with an easyJet job. Don’t delay, apply to this vacancy!
What are you going to do:
A job at easyJet means rolling up your sleeves, working hard, and loving what you do. EasyJet is always looking for new and talented people like you to fill their open positions. Your skills, experience, and lifestyle are taken into account when you apply to this vacancy, so finding a suitable career at easyJet won’t be a problem.
The low-cost European airline is known for offering job opportunities in customer service and engineering. With a customer service job at easyJet, you’ll be responsible for helping clients with their enquiries and problems. A job in the logistics industry with easyJet is a great way to get a foot in the door. For the seasoned professionals, an engineering job at easyJet will lead you to fun challenges and many opportunities for career development. No matter your skills or work experience, opportunity for growth isn’t limited at easyJet.
The benefits of building your career at easyJet include a good work-life balance –because your other priorities are also important – the possibility to work from home, and the opportunity to work in a diverse and dynamic team. Do you have a busy schedule? Don’t fret, easyJet’s jobs were designed to suit many schedules; so have your pick – part-time or full-time.
Excited to embark on your journey with easyJet? Apply to this vacancy, and our experts will take care of the rest!
What we offer:
- A fast-paced work environment
- Ongoing trainings to develop yourself professionally
- The opportunity to work from home, depending on your role
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
Travel the world for free with a low-cost airline, expand your network, and make money at the same time. Sounds great? Apply to this easyJet job vacancy today!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Placements
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £16.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Welcoming passengers on board, assisting customers with any questions, helping with the check-in of baggage, and more.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!