Apply here to land your ideal job with Investec
Ready to kickstart your career with Investec? Submit your application through YoungCapital and get the Investec job you’ve always wanted.
What are you going to do:
When it comes to working at Investec, there are tons of job opportunities up for grabs, each with its own duties. We’ll lay bare some of the top Investec careers to give you an idea of what you’ll be doing. As a financial analyst, you’ll be crunching numbers to create financial reports. Accountants will have to set up and review statements to keep track of the company's finances. If you work in HR, it’ll be your responsibility to handle employee-related matters; contracts, benefits, disputes – you name it. Curious about an admin job at Investec? Your main duties will be to organise files, schedule meetings, and make sure that any administrative tasks are taken care of. Interested in one of these roles? Then have a look at the info below before you apply.
While you can earn anything from £18,500-300,000 at Investec, your salary gets determined by your specific role, previous experience, and the number of hours you work during the week. For example, if you take on a full-time financial analyst job at Investec UK, you can expect to earn between £40,000-100,000 per year. Want to work part-time? Then your salary will be calculated accordingly. It’s also good to know that Investec offers many employee benefits, like additional leave days and free training programmes.
When it comes to working hours at Investec, you’ll typically have the option of working between 8-40 hours a week. Some roles will also allow you to work overtime (which you get paid for, of course). Happy with all the little details? Then don’t delay; submit your application to kickstart your career at Investec asap!
What we offer:
- Jobs with global wealth manager, Investec
- Roles fit for various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries with potential benefits
- Opportunity to work remotely or in-office
- Chance to take on flexible working hours
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Interest in wealth management and banking
- Relevant degree or qualification (finance roles)
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
This vacancy has every kind of Investec job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Investec today.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £35.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Creating financial reports, handling employee-related matters, or taking care of admin, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Admin / Secretarial
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!