Land a job with Barclays; apply here
Want to boost your career? This Barclays vacancy is for you. Apply for a full- or part-time job at Barclays in London, Glasgow, or near you in the UK.
What are you going to do:
Interested in working at a multinational universal bank? Then you’re on the right track by looking for work at Barclays. With a variety of jobs in finance, customer service, HR, and beyond, Barclays is the way to go if you want to build your career in banking. Curious about what employment at Barclays would look like? Read on, because we’ll tell you all you need to know before applying to this vacancy.
First of all, it’s good to know that your duties will depend on the specific job title you hold at Barclays. An accountant, for example, will have to set up and revise financial statements, while an HR job at Barclays will see you handling any and all employee-related matters. A customer service job at Barclays, on the other hand, will require you to tend to client and customer queries. Whatever role you’re looking for, rest assured that we offer Barclays vacancies fit for all levels of experience. In other words, it doesn’t matter if you’re on the hunt for your next managerial position or looking for your first graduate job with Barclays – you’re bound to find a suitable spot at the company.
Now, let’s talk employee benefits. Barclays staff can expect to receive a competitive salary, attractive benefits packages, and several other perks, like gym discounts. To add to that, Barclays offers the opportunity to work from home as far as your job allows it. Pair that with their inclusive and diverse working environment, and it becomes clear why so many are on the lookout for jobs with Barclays. So, what’s the hold-up? Hit ‘apply’ on this vacancy to kickstart your career.
Want to keep your options open? Then be sure to keep an eye out for other Barclays vacancies on our platform.
What we offer:
- Jobs with a multinational universal bank
- Roles suited to various levels of experience
- Competitive salaries and employee benefits
- Opportunity to work remotely or in-office
- Additional perks, like gym discounts
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 8-40 hours per week
- Relevant degree or qualification (specialised roles)
This vacancy has every kind of Barclays job you could want; part-time, full-time, temp – you name it. So join our other candidates and get yourself some work with Barclays asap.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- reviewing and managing accounts, setting up financial statements, or handling customer queries, depending on the role you take on
- Published at
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!