Get your ideal retail job in Newcastle upon Tyne
Come and flex your customer service and sales skills with a retail job in Newcastle! All you have to do is tap 'apply directly' on this vacancy.
What are you going to do:
If you're leaning towards applying for a retail job in Newcastle, you've made the right choice. There are tons of different roles available for retail jobs in the Newcastle area. From cashier to retail manager to sales assistant jobs in Newcastle – all of these functions offer both part-time and full-time vacancies. The working hours are flexible, if you were thinking about combining another job, your busy schedule, or uni with this type of work.
The main responsibilities of a retail job in Newcastle are greeting customers when they enter the shop, assisting them with any questions or issues they may have, and helping them at the checkout. Since most retail vacancies we offer in Newcastle are entry-level, no work experience is required. However, there are a couple of skills you need in order to land a part-time or full-time retail job in Newcastle. 'What are they?' Well, good customer service skills are essential, because you're the first point of contact for customers. Basic maths is also good to have, since you'll be working with money at the checkout. And finally, everyone loves a multitasking queen/king – you can be switched from the checkout to the floor to the stockroom.
The average salary for a retail jobs in Newcastle will vary between £7 to £13 per hour. This number will be higher or lower, depending on your role, work experience, employer, and skills. There are plenty of retail vacancies waiting for you in Newcastle – what are you waiting for?
What we offer:
- Flexible contracts
- Full-time or part-time work
- An industry standard salary
- Work in a dynamic environment
- Learn a set of new skills – boost your CV
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- No work experience required
- Good customer service skills
- Know basic maths
- 'Multitasking' is your second name
Don't wait any longer if you think you've got what it takes to become a retail assistant, retail manager, or cashier, to name a few. Go ahead and apply to this vacancy for retail jobs in Newcastle today!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £13.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Greeting customers, assisting them with questions/issues, helping them at the till, and keeping the shop organised.
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!