If it’s a job with Royal Mail you want, you’ll find it here
Set off your career with Royal Mail by applying to this vacancy through YoungCapital. Land a Royal Mail job in the UK in no time.
What are you going to do:
Interested in landing a job with Royal Mail, a well-established, multinational company? Great choice. As the country’s leading postal and delivery provider, you can find Royal Mail jobs all across the UK. Most vacancies at the company are in the logistics sector. Good news because that means that you can work at Royal Mail whether you have tons of experience or are just starting out.
So, what can you expect when joining the company? When it comes to your duties, these will be determined by the specific position you hold at the organisation. While a warehouse job with Royal Mail will have you managing and moving stock, a driver job with Royal Mail will see you transporting mail and parcels from point A to B. See yourself as more of an office body? Then a Royal Mail customer service job is the way to go. It’ll be your responsibility to handle customer queries, so a knack for effective communication will get you far in this role.
Wondering about employment benefits? Simply put, Royal Mail makes sure its workers are taken care of. Apart from paying a competitive hourly wage, the company also offers added benefits, like pension plans and other wellbeing perks. Depending on your role, you might also be treated to a company laptop or mobile phone. Whether you take on a part-time or full-time job with Royal Mail, you can rest assured that both your professional and personal needs will be taken into account.
Ready to kickstart your career with Royal Mail? Then apply to this vacancy asap. Want to be kept in the loop? Switch on your vacancy alerts, and we’ll let you know as soon as new Royal Mail job vacancies pop up.
What we offer:
- Jobs with a multinational postal and courier company
- Roles that don’t require any previous experience
- Competitive pay and potential added benefits
- Opportunity to work flexible working hours
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Availability to work 4-40 hours per week
- Valid UK driving licence (driver roles)
- People skills (customer service roles)
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- managing and moving stock, handling customer queries, or transporting and delivering parcels, depending on the role you take on
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!