Apply to this Barratt job vacancy to boost your career
Want to build your career with a job at Barratt Homes? Apply to this vacancy to get work in your field of interest!
What are you going to do:
Are you after a job at Barratt but have no clue where to start? Then this is the vacancy for you. By applying, you’ll be able to start building your career at Barratt in no time. Since Barratt’s vacancies range from entry-level to senior, the company caters to most jobseekers out there. So, whether you’re a student, recent graduate, or experienced professional. You’ll surely find a Barratt job that’ll suit your level of experience and skills.
As one of the largest home construction companies in the UK, a Barratt career is sure to boost your CV. Even though they mostly operate in the construction area, you can also find a wide range of Barratt jobs across other industries. Think customer service, logistics, and sales. And that’s not all! The employment contracts and working hours at Barratt are just as flexible. Already sold on the idea of building your career with Barratt Homes? Don’t delay; apply to this vacancy today.
Besides a good salary, taking on a Barratt job comes with other employee benefits as well. From great employee benefits and a healthy work-life balance to career growth opportunities. If you’re looking for a workplace where you’ll be challenged to reach your full potential, this is the company for you. What’s next? Apply to this Barratt vacancy, and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as there’s a job opening at Barratt that suit your skills and experience.
What we offer:
- Gain valuable work experience in the construction industry
- Employee benefits, such as a pension scheme
- Support and training to develop yourself professionally
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule; part-time or full-time
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- No work experience required
- Can work and communicate well in a team
- An interest in the construction industry
Already see yourself working a job at Barratt? Don’t delay, tap ‘apply directly’ and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as there’s a job opening that suit your skills and experience.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- help build new homes, offices, buildings, and assist clients with questions, as well as selling these buildings, depending on the job type.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Sales, Technical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!