Find your next job at Bellway
Looking for customer service, management, or sales jobs at Bellway? Apply to this vacancy to build your Bellway career; one of the UK’s top employers.
What are you going to do:
Want to build or develop your career with a Bellway job? Great choice! Bellway builds a variety of houses, flats, and retirement properties. And, working with a diverse range of customers, including first-time buyers, families, and retirees, that variety also shows in its client base. As one of the UK’s largest housebuilding organisations, the company operates across England, Scotland, and Wales. So, you’re sure to find Bellway jobs in your area.
But, what type of Bellway jobs can you expect? That really depends on your skills, experience, and interests. The most sought-after vacancies at Bellway for young professionals are in marketing, admin, sales, and customer service. The more seasoned professionals can take it up a notch and apply to land a project manager or team lead career at Bellway. Think you’ve got what it takes to excel in your job at Bellway? Don’t delay; apply to this vacancy today!
Let’s talk business: the perks of working at Bellway. For starters, you’ll obviously get a salary for your work. The money you’ll get depends on the type of job you take on, as well as your experience. But, on top of that, a Bellway job also means you get to work for an international company that values inclusivity. And that’s not all there is to it.
On top of great working conditions, your professional growth is supported to the max. From career development opportunities to onboarding to trainings, you’re sure to boost your CV. Overall, a career at Bellway is a great option if you’re looking to work for a company that offers flexible working hours, and sets the standard for a healthy work-life balance. So finding part-time or full-time work to fit your schedule won’t be a problem for us.
What’s next? As soon as you apply to this Bellway vacancy, one of our recruiters will contact you when there’s a job opening at Bellway that suit your skills and experience.
What we offer:
- Gain valuable work experience in construction
- Variety in your day-to-day tasks
- The opportunity to work from home, depending on your role
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule; part-time or full-time
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Relevant degree (depending on the position)
- Detail-oriented, no mistake gets passed by you
- Communicates efficiently and effectively
- Can work well in a team and with clients
Already see yourself working a job at Bellway? Don’t delay, tap ‘apply directly’ and one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as there’s a job opening that suit your skills and experience.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- work in customer service, lead a team, or help build homes depending on the job type
- Published at
- Profession type
- Management, Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!