Schroders has the perfect job for you
Ready to develop your career? A Schroders job is the right choice for you. You’ll find opportunities in finance, customer service, and more!
What are you going to do:
Want to get going with your career at Schroders? That’s the right choice if you want to work for a company that values its employees, offers great benefits, and takes your personal schedule into consideration.
Curious to know with what type of jobs you can find at Schroders? The most-sought after vacancies at Schroders are in finance and accountancy. If you’re fresh out of uni and looking for employment, Schroders offers tons of career paths for graduates. You can find functions in the HR, IT, and marketing department, to name a few. For the people with extensive experience in financial services, you can take on a financial advisor job at Schroders. If you’re trying to get a foot in the door at Schroders, then a customer service job is a great way to start. No matter your level of experience or skills, YoungCapital will help you excel in, or kickstart your career at Schroders in no time!
“But wait, what are the perks of landing a job at Schroders?” Good question! You’ll be learning new skills from experienced professionals and gain valuable insight into your field. Furthermore, Schroders offers flexible working arrangements – there are loads of work from home opportunities, depending on your role. Besides this, the working hours can easily be tailored to your schedule. So finding a full-time or part-time job won’t be a hassle. And finally, you’ll have access to great employee benefits, such as incentive plans.
Think you’ve got what it takes to form part of this team? All you have to do is tap ‘apply directly’ and our recruiters will take care of the rest!
What we offer:
- Vital work experience in the finance industry
- Variety in your day-to-day tasks
- The opportunity to work from home, depending on your role
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- A good eye for detail
- Efficient and effective communication skills
- Transparency with co-workers
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £7.00 and £20.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Give financial advice to clients, answer questions, and more, depending on your role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!