Mobile Kitchen Sales Consultant in Sunderland
Wren Kitchens are looking for hardworking individuals to join their family owned manufacturer and retailer of fitted kitchens. Full training is provided so previous experience is not required!
Wren Kitchens are not only passionate about kitchens, we are passionate about our people! We have achieved incredible milestones over the years; opening over 100 showrooms, launching in the USA, and winning multiple awards including the UK’s Number 1 place to work!
This is thanks to our team, the Wren family, who have inspired us to push limits and make a difference. With our exponential growth, we are looking for incredible individuals to join us and continue our success story!
Over the next few years, we will be continuing our expansion throughout the UK. Our state-of-the-art showrooms are a source of inspiration for our customers and our Mobile Design Centre's provide an incredible opportunity for us to deliver a fantastic service to even more customers.
We have various roles available throughout the country for self-motivated, consistently high achievers.
- Visit customers homes to provide an exceptional experience of designing their dream kitchen
- Guide customers through the design process and demonstrate why customers choose Wren Kitchens
- Actively listen and capture customer requirements to ensure the design meets and exceeds expectations
- Conduct home surveys that ensure accurate measurements are used in the design process
- Generate inspirational designs from customer requirements using our purpose-built 3D CAD software
- Ensure your diary is managed effectively, giving enough time to each appointment
- Explain key documents to customers so they are clear on what they are receiving as part of their purchase
- Present multiple approved finance and payment methods
- Follow up on customer enquiries
- Adherence to compliance processes as directed by your Showroom Manager
- Maintain a kitchen order bank to ensure customers are communicated with and deliveries are booked on time
What Wren Offer:
- Uncapped earning potential
- Average commission paid during annual leave
- Excellent training and development programmes
- Fantastic Career Progression
- High Quality IT equipment and Software
- Transport provided
- 25 holiday days (pro rata)
- You'll be available to work 40 hours a week including Saturday and Sunday shifts
- Customer-focused and prepared to work in a fast-paced, ever-growing environment
- Organised with the ability to manage your diary effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy checking
- Ability to communicate with customers via email, over the phone and in person
- A creative mind, with an eye for detail to create inspirational kitchen designs
- Results driven and have experience hitting or exceeding targets
- You will have a full UK manual driving licence
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!