Ethics & Compliance Analyst, Belfast
Global Privacy Compliance at EY
Ethics & Compliance Analyst, Global Privacy Compliance team, EY, Belfast
Who are we?
At EY our purpose is to Build a Better Working World. We believe that the highest-performing teams maximize the power of different perspectives and backgrounds. It is important that these teams are both diverse and inclusive and are willing to learn from other perspectives. Our ability to include various viewpoints into our mindsets, behaviours and operations is fundamental in driving innovation, building strong relationships and delivering the best solutions for our clients.
Our Forensic & Integrity Services (Forensics) team is growing. As an Ethics and Compliance Analyst in our UK&I Managed Services Delivery Centre in Belfast you’ll play a key role in that growth.
Working to support our global clients, you’ll form part of a team helping to deliver innovative ethics and compliance solutions.
In your role, you will promote a culture of privacy compliance through global privacy policies and standards that reinforce enterprise-wide privacy accountability and adaptable to privacy regulatory changes as per the evolving needs of business changes.
With hands-on practical experience and access to the resources and support provided by EY, this is a great place to develop your skills and business knowledge.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will support our clients to proactively monitor and address ethics and compliance risks within their businesses, including those which may arise from privacy regulations.
You role will include:
- Being involved in the end-to-end Data Subject Rights Management process for our clients’ Ethics and Compliance team. You will identify the type of right the Data Subject is requesting and fulfil the request liaising with various teams globally, including the country Legal counsel as required.
- Working with our clients’ Ethics and Compliance Officers and Privacy Advisors to coordinate on any Data Privacy related matters
- Supporting our clients in Privacy related Trainings
- Update policies, procedures and guidelines on Privacy matters based on inputs from the Client
- Maintain our clients’ log of Individual Rights Requests and report to Global Privacy Operations team
- Participate in client Governance calls
- Supporting our clients with other aspects of their ethics and compliance programmes
Skills and attributes for success
- A curious and inquisitive approach to your work
- A strong desire to learn and absorb new information and ideas quickly
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and factual accuracy
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment
- The ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities
To qualify for the role you must have
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A year or more of professional experience
- An understanding of UK and EU privacy regulations
- Knowledge and experience with Business Conduct & Ethics topics such as bribery and corruption, sanctions, fraud, and third party risk
- Experience of OneTrust and/or Service Now
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!