Apply here for a job at Willis Towers Watson
Willis Towers Watson has jobs in many fields of work. From consulting to tech to broking, we have the best Towers Watson careers around - apply today.
What are you going to do:
If you’re looking to work for a top UK employer and gain valuable experience, you’re in the right place with a career at Willis Towers Watson. WTW is a multinational insurance advisory company that provides job opportunities in a variety of fields, primarily finance-related. However, to land a job at Willis Towers Watson, you don’t have to be a know-it-all with a hundred years of experience under your belt. Graduate and entry-level jobs are within Willis Towers Watson’s scope of employment, meaning there are plenty of opportunities to get your foot in the door.
So what are the most common job openings at Willis Towers Watson? Well, the 5 main business areas that WTW is active in are consulting, risk analytics & modelling, actuarial science, broking/placement, and technology. These areas include roles such as investment analyst, product manager, account executive, and more. Requirements vary per role; it’s an advantage if you already have some expertise in any of these areas, but it’s not always mandatory.
Working at Willis Towers Watson means opportunities to develop yourself professionally, with seamless progression into higher positions within just a few years. General duties you can expect include helping clients manage risk and capital, contributing to new proposals, strategising on engagements, and much more. Willis Towers Watson jobs are truly diverse, and you’re sure to find something that fits you.
Working hours for jobs at Willis Towers Watson are flexible in nature – you won’t have to be glued to your desk if that’s not your style. Both part-time and full-time positions are available, which means you’re bound to find something that fits your schedule and lifestyle. Remote jobs at Willis Towers Watson are also an option, although not as common. These roles will allow you to work from home or remotely at a co-working space – handy for those who have other commitments! So have we piqued your interest? We’re sure there’s a Willis Towers Watson vacancy for you. Apply today, and we’ll contact you if we find one that matches your profile.
What we offer:
- A job with one of the UK’s top employers
- Excellent bonuses and benefits
- A fair, industry-standard salary
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Personal and professional development
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- No prior working experience required (role dependent)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Good communication skills
Are you the ideal candidate for a Willis Towers Watson job? Apply for this vacancy, and you’ll be contacted if you match one of our available job positions.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Supporting projects within the research team, analysing potential partner relationships, or performing daily cash management duties, depending on the role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Technical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!