Part-time Dutch Teaching jobs in London!
We are looking to fulfil part-time Teaching jobs in London! Are you passionate about teaching the Dutch language? Apply now! The daily pay is £100!
What are you going to do:
We are currently looking to fulfil part-time Teaching jobs in London to teach Dutch! We are looking for someone who is available on the Sunday mornings weekly. Your main duties will be teaching Dutch and entertaining the children, with supporting them where needed. This role requires you to speak Dutch fluently and have good written skills. Furthermore, there will be Dutch Teaching assistants to assist you in your role. The requirement for this role is a teaching background and or education.
The school is located in London and you will be expected to be available every Sunday morning between 8am and 12pm.
Your daily pay is £100!
For this position it is required to speak fluently Dutch! Also, we are looking for someone with experience teaching and a teaching degree.
This is a permanent placement position with the school. An enhanced DBS check is required, and the costs are for your own account.
Kan je dit lezen zónder translate? Dan ben jij wellicht onze perfecte kandidaat!
What we offer:
- A daily pay of £100;
- Work with a dedicated team;
- A permanent placement position with the school;
- Part-time working, having the rest of the week for yourself!
What we ask:
- At least finished college BTEC levels
- Availability every Sunday morning;
- Experience teaching and a teaching degree;
- Fluent in Dutch; written and spoken is a hard requirement!
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- College, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 4 - 8
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Placements
- Salary indication
- Between £50.00 and £100.00 Per Week
- Responsible for
- Teaching Dutch
- Profession type
- Teaching / Instructors / Guides, Training
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
- English, Dutch
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!