Find a job at Getir and build a career
Want to work at a fresh, fast-growing delivery service? Then a Getir job is the way to go. From warehouse to driver jobs, apply to this Getir vacancy.
What are you going to do:
Do you love being out and about, with no two days looking the same? Or would you like to be in an office setting, with the option to work from home? Either way, a job with Getir will get you there. The company has positions for both support workers and its main focus: delivery drivers. Getir jobs are suitable for people from all walks of life and all different professional backgrounds. Thanks to the huge variety of positions available, you’re sure to find work at Getir that suits you. Want to know more about part-time jobs or building a career at Getir? We’ve got all you need to know right here on YoungCapital, so stick with us.
One of the best things about employment with Getir is the working hours. Because the concept of Getir is fast, convenient grocery delivery, they need drivers working all hours to keep customers happy and get the job done. You can get a Getir driver job working hours that suit you, which is ideal for students and part-timers. On the other hand, if you get a job at a Getir support office in the UK, you can avail of the flexible working arrangements they offer. Work-from-home jobs are on the rise, and enable you to fit your professional life alongside your personal.
What are the requirements of a job at Getir, you may be wondering. For its delivery driver jobs, Getir doesn’t ask much. Most of the couriers work on bikes, so you just need to be able to cycle and you’re all set. For the more complex van and lorry driving jobs, you’ll need a valid UK driving licence. For work at a Getir office, the requirements vary from job to job. Getir’s customer service roles, for example, ask for people skills, good communication, and a bit of patience. Make sure your CV is fully up to date with your skills before you submit your Getir job application, and there shouldn’t be anything stopping you.
What we offer:
- Chance to work at a bustling e-commerce company
- Roles to suit all different schedules and work-types
- Opportunities to build a career in your chosen field
- Choose your own hours (role-dependent)
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependant)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Customer-focussed way of working
- A decent level of fitness (role-dependant)
Applying to this vacancy brings you one step closer to landing a great job with Getir. So, what are you waiting for? Get cracking, and your new employment opportunity with Getir will get here before you know it.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £35.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Make deliveries, assist with customers’ questions and queries, optimise technology, and many other role-dependant tasks.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Admin / Secretarial, Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!