Find a job in no time with Gymshark
Want to work for one of the world’s leading health & fitness retail companies? Apply to this Gymshark job vacancy!
What are you going to do:
Looking for a job at Gymshark? You’ve landed on the right vacancy! Gymshark is a fitness apparel manufacturer and online retailer based in the UK, and is always on the lookout for talented individuals like yourself. Your main responsibilities and duties will depend on the type of work you’re after.
Before we dive into the different tasks, it’s wise we let you in on what types of jobs you can expect at Gymshark, and what the requirements are. If you’re a starter or a student looking for part-time work, the logistics sector has a lot to offer. You can find warehouse, driver, or team lead careers at Gymshark – the cherry on top? Little to no work experience is required for these positions. For example, if you’re after a driving position then it’s good to know that a valid UK driving licence is needed – the other things won’t be a problem since you’ll get on-the-job training. If you’re straight out of uni looking for a full-time gig, then an HR, finance, or marketing job at Gymshark will suit you best.
Working for Gymshark comes with great employee benefits. You’ll get the opportunity to advance in your career at Gymshark as they’re growing very fast, and offer multiple trainings. Besides this, you’ll be part of a fun, inclusive, and diverse team, and get employee discounts on their products. When it comes to the working hours at Gymshark, it’s safe to say that you can have a flexible schedule, the opportunity to work from home, and choose whether you want to work part-time or full-time. Already sold on the idea? Apply to this Gymshark job vacancy and find your ideal role in no time!
What we offer:
- Employee discounts on Gymshark products
- A fun, inclusive, and innovative team environment
- Access to training and development programs
- A wide range of employment options, both part-time and full-time
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- No work experience required
- A valid UK driving licence (driving positions)
- Passion for fitness and health
If you are passionate about fitness, health, and fashion, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. After you’ve hit the ‘apply directly’ button on this Gymshark vacancy, one of our recruiters will contact you as soon as something that matches your skills and experience pops up.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Evening jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £9.00 and £15.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Helping customers out with questions online, and offering advice on products.
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs, Sales
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!