Be selected for the best Apple job in your area
If you’re looking to give your CV a well-deserved boost, then a job with Apple is guaranteed to do just that. Apply to start your career with Apple.
What are you going to do:
If you’re looking to make your first or next career move in the tech industry, then a job at Apple is the crème de la crème. Besides working for the world’s most innovative tech companies, you’ll also be joining a rich community of tech lovers. A career at Apple will no doubt take your personal and professional skills to new heights.
At Apple, there is something to suit everyone. From media-related jobs at Apple Music to IOS developer jobs in the tech department, you’re sure to find something that fits your interests, skills, and experience. Even if you don’t have experience with the latest technologies, Apple offers free training courses and certifications to those who are eager to learn new skills. Many people start working at Apple in a job as customer service agent, which is one of their entry-level roles. Jobs as an Apple Store staff member are also common as you’ll need minimal training to get started. As you progress, there are unparalleled opportunities for growth and advancement in your chosen field.
No matter what job you apply for at Apple, there are certain skills that are critical for success. All applicants should possess strong communication and customer service skills, as well as excellent problem-solving abilities. Additionally, fluency in different programming languages is often desirable for technical Apple vacancies, but not always necessary, depending on the role being applied for. Previous experience in the tech industry is an added bonus, but not mandatory if other criteria are met.
Your tasks and duties will vary greatly depending on the Apple career you go for. Apple’s main areas of focus are: hardware, software, services, retail, and corporate functions. Software developers create new applications or programs for IOS, designers develop new Apple products or features, retail staff help drive sales at Apple Stores, and corporate staff members handle various administrative tasks such as budgeting and finance. Whatever Apple job you decide to go for, you’re sure to learn a whole host of new skills.
Your working hours depend on many factors. Apart from full-time and part-time jobs, Apple’s work-from-home jobs are by far the most popular, especially for those who have other commitments at home. This means you’ll have plenty of flexibility, and can even work during the weekends or in the evenings. Salaries vary a great deal as well – entry-level roles start at around 20,000 per year, while high-level management roles can earn you up to 60,000 a year. You may also receive bonuses based on performance metrics throughout the year.
If you’re excited to start or develop your career with a job at Apple, apply today!
What we offer:
- An exciting opportunity to work for a top-tier tech company
- Tons of opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Flexible working hours, with hybrid and remote working options
- Valuable experience with top minds in the industry
- Job security; permanent and ongoing contracts are available
- A fair and industry-standard salary package based on the role
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Relevant experience (job dependant)
- You stand behind Apple’s corporate vision and mission
- You’re eager to take on new challenges
- Good time management, communication, and multitasking skills
- Ability to find new and innovative ways to improve services
Are you the ambitious talent we’re looking for? Apply to our vacancy today and get matched with the latest and greatest Apple jobs for your needs.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Full-time jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £25.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Developing new software updates, helping customers with technical queries, or processing incoming orders, depending on the role.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service, ICT
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!