Junior Care Assistant in Basingstoke
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Junior Care Assistant at a Barchester Care Home, you’ll help residents by making sure they get the quality care and support they deserve. You’ll assist with daily living, providing support and companionship – and sharing great moments and memories too. You don’t need to have any previous care experience, we will provide all of the support and training you need in your first months with us so that you are confident and competent as you develop into an outstanding carer. All we ask is that you show passion for supporting residents whilst they are in our home, are able to demonstrate dignity and respect, and you are enthusiastic about embarking on a new career.
You’ll need to have empathy, a can-do approach and excellent communication skills to join us as a Junior Care Assistant. Above all, you’ll have real compassion for all our residents in order to deliver the highest standard of care and support.
• As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
• Free, bespoke, and ongoing training from day 1 throughout your career with Barchester
• Unrivalled opportunities for progression within the home, or within the wider business
• Rewarding Excellence bonus, meaning you will be financially rewarded by up to £500* for a Good or Outstanding CQC inspection
• Unlimited access to our generous refer a friend scheme, earning up to £500* per referral
• Access to a wide range of retail and leisure discounts at big brands and supermarkets
• Free access to medical specialists, who are available for a second opinion if you need it to make a decision with confidence
• Confidential and free access to counselling and legal services
• Tax code review service, where we will check that you are on the right code and paying the right level of tax
• Option to join our monthly staff lottery alongside thousands of colleagues across the UK
If you’d like to use your people skills in an organisation where the ethos centres on celebrating life, Barchester is the place to be.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Profession type
- Health / Medical
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!