Start your career with a job at Goldman Sachs
Want to work for Goldman Sachs, one of the biggest names in finance worldwide? Then apply to this vacancy and start your Goldman Sachs career.
What are you going to do:
Want to gain experience in one of the world’s leading financial services companies? Then start your career by applying to this Goldman Sachs job vacancy. From entry-level positions to higher-up roles, Goldman Sachs has it all. Let us talk you through what you need to know before you apply to work for Goldman Sachs.
Your duties and responsibilities will vary depending on your Goldman Sachs career path, since no two jobs are exactly the same. Working in the IT department will have you managing the technical support network that keeps the company running, and helping others with computer fixes. A job as a Goldman Sachs admin employee, on the other hand, involves organising and filing documents, writing reports, and setting appointments, among other things. And we can’t forget about the bread and butter of the business, of course – finance jobs, crunching numbers. The qualifications and levels of work experience required at Goldman Sachs also vary per position, so no matter your background there’ll be something to suit you.
Now, onto what we’re all really curious about: your salary. Goldman Sachs pays competitive wages to all its employees, but the exact number will, once again, depend on your role. For entry-level positions, pay typically starts at around £30,000 a year. Alongside your salary, you’ll enjoy a number of employee benefits from Goldman Sachs. Bonuses, healthcare schemes, flexible working hours – Goldman Sachs gives more than just opportunities. So, what are you waiting for? Start your career at Goldman Sachs by applying with YoungCapital, and you’ll be on your way in no time.
What we offer:
- Chance to work at a leading financial institution
- Roles to suit all different schedules and work-types
- Opportunities to build a career in your chosen field
- Roles for varying levels of experience and expertise
- A diverse and inclusive workplace, committed to improvement
What we ask:
- No minimum education required
- Qualifications of varying degrees (role-dependant)
- Teamwork and communication skills
- The ability to think and act quickly
- An interest in finance and banking (role-dependant)
So, why should you work at Goldman Sachs? Well, career prospects aside, the spirit of teamwork and cooperation make it an enjoyable place to be, and you’ll learn a lot from your colleagues. Submit your application for a Goldman Sachs job in London, or elsewhere in the UK, and watch your career take off.
- Education Level
- College, Secondary School, University, Other
- Working hours per week
- 8 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs, Part-time jobs, Weekend jobs, Summer / seasonal jobs, Temporary full-time jobs, Work-from-home jobs
- Salary indication
- Between £10.00 and £45.00 Per Hour
- Responsible for
- Assisting in financial service matters, incl. trading, accountancy, and risk assessments, or assisting in support-roles.
- Profession type
- Accountancy, Management
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!