Senior Digital Strategy Commercial Manager in London
Senior Digital Strategy Commercial... We have a unique opportunity for a talented and commercially savvy Digital professional to join our Marketing function. In this role you will play a key role in...
Senior Digital Strategy Commercial Manager
We have a unique opportunity for a talented and commercially savvy Digital professional to join our Marketing function. In this role you will play a key role in supporting our Digital and Loyalty Director with the coordination, ongoing development and design of the global Digital strategy for Costa and specifically will be responsible for managing the relationship and performance of key strategic partners in the delivery space. You will also be responsible for shaping and tracking the progress of the digital 3-year plan, managing a pipeline of digital innovation and proposition development and be accountable for the digital and loyalty P&L and budget. This role would suit someone who has a strong understanding of consumer digital propositions, has a strategic mindset and a passion for delivering commercially beneficial solutions.
A bit about us...
Here at Costa Coffee, our vision is to inspire the world to love great coffee. We’re all about passion, energy and teamwork to serve uplifting moments to coffee fans globally. From our humble beginnings in 1971, we’re now the UK’s most loved coffee Brand. With the help of our Partners and the Coca Cola system our growth ambitions have no limits. Along with our much-loved Stores, we now have propositions spanning Ready-to-Drink, Costa Express, FMCG and our leading B2B networks. Costa are pioneering the future of the coffee industry.
A bit about the role...
The role reports directly to our Digital and Loyalty Director and will perform a key role working with Marketing Leads across the business, where you will lead and coordinate the development and implementation of commercial marketing and trade plans across digital and CRM to ensure ongoing profitable growth across the channels. Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Production of a clear digital strategy and plan across key markets focused on ongoing digital transformation
- Development effective relationship management with key strategic partners in the delivery space (e.g. Uber, Deliveroo) including conducting monthly / annual performance reviews
- Responsibility for the financial performance of the Digital and Loyalty channels including leading integration of financial activities, including planning, forecasting and business analysis, to drive range planning and strategies
- Ensuring financial returns from digital investment and improving consumer experience
- Strategic competitor analysis and external digital trend monitoring, supporting a pipeline of digital innovation into the business
- Effective team management
A bit about you…
We want all our Team Members to thrive and to grow here at Costa, this is why our values are so important to us, Passion, Courage, Trust, Warmth. Along with an ability to work with diverse teams we would look for you to bring the following to this role:
- Demonstrable experience of developing digital strategy and plans in large multinational businesses
- Strong commercial / financial acumen
- Knowledge and experience gained working in a senior proposition development, digital strategy or commercial role within fast paced consumer environment
- Experience working with 3rd party commercial agreements
- Proven track record leading cross-functional teams in multiple markets
- Influencing skills – ability to gain buy-in and alignment with a diverse set of senior stakeholders
- Ability to lead and motivate an experienced team
What we can offer...
We are on a growth journey like no other: more countries, more propositions, more opportunities for you to develop your career and work with some great teams. In addition, you’ll benefit from
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Location: Central London based a minimum of 2 days per week
Costa Coffee is made up of true experts, masters of their craft stretching their limits to what’s possible. It’s why we work so well remotely. We trust our teams and embrace technology to help us collaborate. And if needed, we have offices all over the world for those important connection points. Our remote working allows you to balance your work and personal life, while retaining Costa’s much-loved warmth and passion.
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!