Store Manager - Tesco Purley in London
Store Manager - Tesco Purley - £31,000 per annum - 48 hours a week -... Here at Costa Coffee it’s all about creating the best possible experiences for today, tomorrow and the future. You will do this by...
Store Manager - Tesco Purley - £31,000 per annum - 48 hours a week - Permanent
Here at Costa Coffee it’s all about creating the best possible experiences for today, tomorrow and the future. You will do this by taking your store to new heights, driving energy and passion in your team. And as you deliver great standards and store growth, you will of course have fun along the way and enjoy the brilliant Costa culture.
A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We’re the No 1 coffee brand in the UK for the 12th year in a row. At Costa, your part of a genuine and warm team that shares a passion for coffee, and a desire to deliver great experiences to our customers, our communities and to our people. All that we ask is that you’ll need to be a courageous leader and a pourer of happiness…
A bit about the role...
Everything! And we mean everything! The Store is yours – stock, team, labour, customers, serving, coffee, coffee and more coffee, all sit with you to own and develop. You will take accountability of the profit and loss for the store and look to maximise where possible. To add to the list, you will:
- Create a customer focused environment and you’ll have a unique skill for anticipating what our customers’ need
- Take ownership of all your controllable costs within your store through effective management of stock, labour, training and reward and recognition.
- Inspire the team to follow your lead and execute with excellence
- Full accountability for managing the store to the standards our customers have come to expect
- Training and developing your team to reach their full potential
A bit about you…
Having the passion for coffee and people would just be the start of what we’re looking for (but that’s the obvious bit!). The other skills we would be looking for are:
- A leader with coaching experience, remember you are leading from the front!
- A commercial mind with the ability to think ahead and see the bigger picture, maximizing every sales opportunity
- A brand ambassador who ensures great attention to brand standards
- An ambitious character who wants to be part of our growth journey
- Ability to thrive under pressure and execute with pace
- Experience of managing and developing teams
What we can offer...
In return for all your hard work we would like to reward you with the following:
- Paid bonus scheme with the potential to earn up to (11.5K)
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Bespoke training and development to suit your career aspirations
- Free handmade drinks plus 50% discount on food and bottled drink (whilst on shift)
- Costa benefits website that gives access to a wide range of discounts across retail, Cycle To Work and much more
- Opportunity to impact your local community by getting involved
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality – we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do.
For any reasonable adjustments and general queries please contact .
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!