Senior Finance Business Partner - Procurement in High Wycombe
We are looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner with solid Procurement experience to be a key member of the Global finance community. This position will business partner our Procurement teams who are responsible for one of our most significant cost areas in Costa Coffee, covering everything from sourcing green beans and consumables, coffee production, management of warehouses and delivery to stores/partners.
A bit about us...
Here at Costa Coffee, our vision is to inspire the world to love great coffee. We’re all about passion, energy and teamwork to serve uplifting moments to coffee fans globally. From our humble beginnings in 1971, we’re now the UK’s most loved coffee Brand. With the help of our Partners and the Coca Cola system our growth ambitions have no limits. Along with our much-loved Stores, we now have propositions spanning Ready-to-Drink, Costa Express, FMCG and our leading B2B networks. Costa are pioneering the future of the coffee industry.
A bit about the role...
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain Finance, this person will be accountable for financial analysis and business partnering to enable clear decision-making aligned to the business and Procurement strategies. The Business Partner will have the opportunity to build and shape the analysis and improvements required. This is a varied and fast paced role responsible for:
- Developing and delivering clear, timely, concise financial analysis and inputs to drive and influence decisions and stimulate discussions on all aspects of Procurement.
- Working with Head of Supply Chain Finance and the Procurement team to drive key projects including product cost optimisation and green bean buying strategy.
- Working with Procurement, Finance and Commercial teams to identify and develop opportunities whilst considering all business impacts.
- Ensuring regular reporting fits need of business to analyse performance and spot trends instantly.
- Support Procurement projects - cost/benefit analysis, considerations/guidance on interdependencies to other in-flight projects.
- Purchase Price Variance (PPV) reporting - working with wider supply chain finance teams on what under/over recovery they are seeing on standard cost vs actual invoice cost.
- Inflation reporting and analysis.
- 3rd Party Coffee Finished Goods Pricing - ensure finished goods pricing is correct as per green bean and non-coffee costs negotiated by Supply Chain and bean usage.
A bit about you…
We want all our Team Members to thrive and to grow here at Costa, this is why our values are so important to us, Passion, Courage, Trust, Warmth. Along with an ability to work with diverse teams we would look for you to bring the following to this role:
- Strong Procurement and Supply Chain Experience
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Excellent Financial Planning and Reporting experience
- Strong pedigree in Excel modelling and business performance analysis
- Experience working in a large business and comfortable with a fast paced environment
- Strong project management tool kit
- Exposure to a multi-site and multi-currency operating business
What we can offer...
We’re are on a growth journey like no other; more countries, more propositions, more opportunities for you to develop your career and work with some great teams. In addition, you’ll benefit from
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
Costa Coffee is made up of true experts, masters of their craft stretching their limits to what’s possible. It’s why we work so well remotely. We trust our teams and embrace technology to help us collaborate. And if needed, we have offices all over the world for those important connection points. Our remote working allows you to balance your work and personal life, while retaining Costa’s much-loved warmth and passion.
- High Wycombe
- Published at
- Profession type
- Bar Staff / Waiters and Waitresses
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!