Delivery Driver Dominos Bridge Of Allan in Stirling - Bridge of Allan
Have you ever thought of being a Delivery Driver?
Do you love driving?
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role enabling you to work within a fast-paced team environment?
Do you want to work for a growing company where there are endless progression opportunities for anyone who wants to grow and develop?
Come and join us today for a career, not just a job!
Earn Minimum wage + Mileage + tips
Working for Domino’s Pizza as a Delivery Driver means that you are at the forefront of our business, ensuring that our customers get fresh high-quality pizzas delivered hot and on time.
Benefits of becoming our Delivery Driver:
- Flexible Hours
- Staff Discount
- Business Use Insurance
- Pension Scheme
-You get to keep all the tips!
Responsibilities of becoming our Delivery Driver:
- Upholding a positive brand image and providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Managing cash and card transactions effectively in accordance with company procedures.
- Delivering products safely and securely, avoiding unnecessary risks by adhering to all safety and security procedures.
-Working as part of the Domino’s team by helping out instore when your area of specialism is slow.
Essential skills/experience needed as our Delivery Driver:
- Full UK or EU driving license held with no more than 6 points and no bans within the last 5 years
- Own car (with valid MOT and insurance)
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Good knowledge of the local area
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a growing company, known for great customer service and flexible working hours.
If you like a fast-paced environment where time flies and you have fun then apply today!
The ideal candidate for the position must be passionate about customer service, quality, and driving!
Experience isn't necessary - if you have the attitude, we have the training for you. At Domino’s Pizza, we provide you with excellent on the job training, you will be trained in all aspects of the role ensuring that all products are delivered safely and securely. You will also receive Food Safety training to ensure that you maintain the highest standards of food hygiene and store cleanliness.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Minimum Wage
Come and join us today as our Delivery Driver for a career, not just a job!
To view our applicant privacy information please visit our website.
- Stirling - Bridge of Allan
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Logistics jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!