Barista/Coffee Shop Assistant in Cardiff
Making a success of your career with Dunelm is simple once you understand our business principles. These are principles, not rules, so there’s plenty of freedom to express them in your own way.
Barista/Coffee Shop Assistant: £6.72 - £9.85 Per Hour.
Our store in Cardiff are looking for a minimum of 8 hours per week Barista/Coffee Shop Assistant. The hours will be spread across the week and will include at least one evening and one Saturday or Sunday shift.
Love building up and maintaining a relationship with customers?!
Passionate about contributing to a successful work environment?!
…then do your research on us at dunelmcareers.com, create your CV, apply and come and work for an organisation voted one of the top five retail companies to work for in the UK!!
Dunelm’s coffee shops, affectionately titled Pausa, are thriving and it is our Barista/Coffee Shop Assistants that are at the heart of their success!
Contributing to a range of expectations, including food and beverage preparation, excellent customer service and continuously developing and upholding customer relationships.
Whilst meeting high standards for Health and Safety and Food Hygiene, our Barista/Coffee Shop Assistants function as part of a tight knit team, working well under pressure and excelling in product knowledge.
All we ask…
… is that you are a polite, hard-working individual. A complete team player who never fails to contribute and loves the satisfaction of a job well done.
You’ll have previous involvement working effectively with others and you’ll ideally have prior work experience in a similar environment.
What’s in it for you?
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days.
- Days off so you can celebrate your Birthday and also when you move ‘Home’ so you can get settled in.
- Family leave – Maternity and paternity leave.
- A cool 15% discount on all Dunelm products, in-store and online to help make your house a 'Home'.
- Amazing Internal colleague network groups where our colleagues are empowered to create environments where everyone can feel at Home and communicate.
- Contribution to your pension scheme for the twilight years.
- Fantastic sharesave option where colleagues can buy Dunelm shares on a monthly basis at a discounted rate to build up an investment for that rainy day.
- Cycle to work scheme to help keep colleagues fit and help with air pollution, travel costs, tax and national insurance.
- Continuous training and ongoing coaching so colleagues feel confident and in control of their role.
- A caring and diverse colleague wellbeing support which includes access to our colleague financial support fund, an online medical GP and counselling support which is provided by our partnership with Retail Trust.
- Tonnes of genuine career opportunities and the support to grow your career through the business as each individual colleague wishes to.
And many many more… plus!!... discounts and cashback from restaurants, cinema, hotels and fashion retailers!!
- Type of Contract
- Part-time jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!