Visual Merchandiser Leeds in Leeds, LS1 5ES at MANGO
THE... For our MANGO store in Leeds, Trinity shopping centre, we are currently recruiting for a fully flexible full-time (40 hours per week) Visual Merchandiser to join our team. Key Responsibilities: • To be...
For our MANGO store in Leeds, Trinity shopping centre, we are currently recruiting for a fully flexible full-time (40 hours per week) Visual Merchandiser to join our team.
• To be responsible for the store image at all times, ensuring that it is attractive and commercial.
• To apply the visual merchandising standards and guidelines
• To perform store changes in a quick and orderly manner
• To optimise the selling space through the correct use of tools for analysing and calculating profitability
• To be aware of sales figures and performance indicators to take product-based measures accordingly
• To adapt and react to the sales results by finding solutions in order to make the store more commercial
• To be aware of the customer profile, the product potential and the commercial strategies of competitors
• To ensure replenishment and additional orders for the store to have the right product
• To communicate with the team about new products, merchandising changes and make suggestions regarding out-of-stock garments
• To continuously report to the management team and support them in specific managerial store duties
You are results driven and sales oriented with a solid merchandising experience within a fashion environment. You are passionate about fashion, have great communication skills and the ability to work well both as part of a team and alone. You have the ability to prioritise and adapt. You are detail oriented, and work well under pressure, within strict deadlines and short notice.
If you like sharing responsibility, developing both professionally and personally, and wants to grow in a dynamic fashion retail company in full expansion, then this is your opportunity!
Apply now and start a long and successful career within MANGO. Join our team! Help us to reach our goal: to be present in every city in the world.
- Leeds, LS1 5ES
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!