Stockroom Assistant PT Derby in Derby, DE1 2PL at MANGO
THE... For our MANGO store in Derby, we are currently recruiting for a fully-flexible person to join our team as Stockroom Assistant. 32 hours per week - over 5 days a... You will carry out the reception and...
For our MANGO store in Derby, we are currently recruiting for a fully-flexible person to join our team as Stockroom Assistant.
- 32 hours per week - over 5 days a week
You will carry out the reception and control of merchandise and its storage in the stockroom, in addition to store replenishment according to company procedures, in order to ensure the store has the right product at the right time.
• To deal with deliveries on a daily basis, maintaining order and tidiness, avoiding damage and preventing stock loss
• To receive, confirm, open boxes and organise merchandise every day in an optimal and systematic manner according to stockroom guidelines
• To perform daily replenishment on a continual basis
• To organise and allocate the merchandise received according to stockroom guidelines
• To provide support to your colleagues in the store floor, helping with replenishment and making additional orders when necessary
• To be able to deal with individual store requests quickly and efficiently
• To reorganise stockroom space in an optimal manner according to store needs
• To be responsible for maintaining a clean and tidy stockroom
• To collaborate in preparing all the material required to perform the store changes
We are looking for a motivated, hardworking, efficient and organised individual, who is able to work well as part of a team but also able to work on his/her own when necessary. Dynamic, you have excellent time management skills, an ability to prioritise and work quickly.
If you like sharing responsibility, developing both professionally and personally, and wants to grow in a dynamic fashion retail company in full expansion, then this is your opportunity! Apply now and start a long and successful career within MANGO. Join our team! Help us to reach our goal: to be present in every city in the world.
- Derby, DE1 2PL
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!