Service Asset & Configuration Management Lead in Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF Hybrid Working (with the opportunity of working remotely once settled into the role)
The Groom Room at Pets at Home is looking for Apprentice Groomers to join our quickly expending Groom Room business.
Full-time, £35,000 - £45,000
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Contracted Hours: 39
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF
Location: Hybrid Working (with the opportunity of working remotely once settled into the role)
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products, and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award-winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do.
We are looking for an experienced Asset and Configuration Manager role to join our IT function at the Pets at Home Group. The role will ensure the maintenance and control of the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and ensure the integrity and accuracy of the data held within.
Key Responsibilities –
- Responsible for the end-to-end Configuration Management process and integration with other technology service management processes
- Control and manage the configuration and asset management database; Maintain the integrity of the CMDB, ensuring that configuration and asset information is up to date, relevant and available to all stakeholders and associated process.
- Create, implement and communication of the service asset management policy and standards
- Liaise with Change Management to ensure any change has detail of any CI(s) that may have changed as part of the Change.
- Develop and provide reporting to relevant stakeholders championing configuration management across the organisation including IT change delivery and 3rd parties.
- Manages the creation of ‘relationships’ between Configuration Items to continually improve the quality of the trouble-shooting information available to key processes
Skills and Experience –
- Good interpersonal skills are required to help bring Colleagues within IT and Service on the journey to show the benefits of this function
- We require a good understanding of IT with sound administration and communication skills.
- Candidates should have an excellent eye for detail, be self-motivated, innovative and be able to work with little supervision.
- Has a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Be obsessed about service and customer
- Focused on prevention rather than cure
- Tenacious and authoritative with the ability to influence others
- Ability to interact at all work levels
- Relevant IT experience and service management experience
- Experience in leading Service Asset and Configuration Management in a challenging environment
- Familiarity of modern ITSM tools; ServiceNow, SCOM
- Well-versed on ITIL Service Lifecycle Management Processes – ITIL Certification
Organisation: Pets at Home
Date Posted: 12-01-2023
Expiry Date: 17-02-2023
- Chester House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Cheadle, Greater Manchester, SK9 3DF Hybrid Working (with the opportunity of working remotely once settled into the role)
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Customer Service
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!