Sales Manager in Bradford
Wren Kitchens are looking for hardworking individuals to join their family owned manufacturer and retailer of fitted kitchens. Full training is provided so previous experience is not required!
Wren Kitchens are not only passionate about kitchens, we are passionate about our people! We have achieved incredible milestones over the years; opening over 100 showrooms, launching in the USA, and winning multiple awards including the UK’s Number 1 place to work!
This is thanks to our team, the Wren family, who have inspired us to push limits and make a difference. With our exponential growth, we are looking for incredible individuals to join us and continue our success story!
- A fantastic team environment
- Uncapped earning potential
- Commission paid during annual leave
- Excellent training and development programme
- Fantastic career progression
- High-quality IT equipment and software
- 25 holiday days (pro rata)
- Customer-focused leader
- Able to motivate and drive success within a team
- Organised - able to multitask
- Experience managing a busy, sales environment
- Able to deliver excellent customer service
- Able to travel occassionally for training or regional meetings
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!