Warehouse Operative (PM) in Stoke-On-Trent
Making a success of your career with Dunelm is simple once you understand our business principles. These are principles, not rules, so there’s plenty of freedom to express them in your own way.
Hourly rate - £10.50 per hour
Dunelm have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Operative (PM Shift) to join our depot, to perform various warehouse tasks and to ensure our stock is the right place at the right time on a 2:00pm-10:00pm shift. Responsibilities include; picking, returns and loading up vehicles, from which our two-man delivery teams will deliver into customers’ homes.
- Manual handling of large / bulky items
- Packing products to a sufficient standard for delivery
- Loading and unloading of vehicles, up to 44t.
- Sorting products correctly to ensure they reach the correct customer/depot
- Maintaining a safe environment
- Being responsive to the needs of the business
- Being committed to the business and able to drive personal performance
- Compliance with all aspects of Health & Safety
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!