Maintenance Operative in Stoke-on-Trent
Making a success of your career with Dunelm is simple once you understand our business principles. These are principles, not rules, so there’s plenty of freedom to express them in your own way.
Dunelm's Distribution Centres, in Stoke-on-Trent, are looking to recruit great colleagues to assist us with our growing operation. You couldn’t join us at a better time.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our fast-paced warehouse, which forms part of the operation responsible for getting our products out to our stores and customers, while all the time ensuring that we provide the best levels of customer service possible.
We are seeking motivated Maintenance Operative to perform various warehouse tasks, including picking, returns and loading, and to help in other areas as required.
As we strive to become the number one homewares provider, our colleagues are instrumental in making this business work.
- To pro-actively carry out planned maintenance.
- Carry out pre-planned regular checks
- Prioritise and carry out reactive repairs
- Regular communication with Dunelm Maintenance Department
- Maintain and issue appropriate safety paperwork.
- Performing maintenance tasks
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days.
- Days off so you can celebrate your Birthday and also when you move ‘Home’ so you can get settled in.
- Family leave – Maternity and paternity leave.
- A cool 15% discount on all Dunelm products, in-store and online to help make your house a 'Home'.
- Amazing Internal colleague network groups where our colleagues are empowered to create environments where everyone can feel at Home and communicate.
- Contribution to your pension scheme for the twilight years.
- Fantastic sharesave option where colleagues can buy Dunelm shares on a monthly basis at a discounted rate to build up an investment for that rainy day.
- Cycle to work scheme to help keep colleagues fit and help with air pollution, travel costs, tax and national insurance.
- Continuous training and ongoing coaching so colleagues feel confident and in control of their role.
- A caring and diverse colleague wellbeing support which includes access to our colleague financial support fund, an online medical GP and counselling support which is provided by our partnership with Retail Trust.
- Tonnes of genuine career opportunities and the support to grow your career through the business as each individual colleague wishes to.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!