Manager- Accounts Business Development - Banking & Capital Markets ("BCM") Sector - Barclays Account in London
Manager – Accounts Business Development – Banking & Capital Markets (“BCM”) Sector – Barclays Account Team
Our Banking & Capital Markets sector account management team are looking to hire a Manager to support and drive the growth of our Barclays account and client relationships.
We are looking for a high performing professional services / banking practitioner with the ability to contribute to a high calibre team seeking to build a market leading professional services business across the sector. The role provides an opportunity to drive significant growth over the next 2-3 years, as well playing a key role in changing the nature of services and support that EY provides to this critical part of the UK Financial Services industry.
Your key responsibilities:
You will be working with internal and client teams to understand the wide-ranging and complex demands across the market, particularly as the sector faces into significant business, technological and regulatory change. More specifically you will:
- Coordinate our go-to-market pursuits across our accounts, bringing the best of EY to our clients
- Assist in the preparation of proposals to respond to client requests
- Help manage and maintain our client relationships, and support service lines and firm leadership to generate work
- Network widely within the firm amongst those focused on providing services to Barclays
- Maintain and further develop the segment team's knowledge and knowledge management capability in relation to the BCM and sector's business drivers, issues and personalities
- Help manage the operational aspects of our accounts to ensure robust governance, controls and processes
Skills and attributes for success:
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills and ability to present effectively
- Ability to build effective, trusted working relationships with individuals, organisations, and clients
- High degree of personal drive and motivation to succeed
- Able to network effectively to gain visibility, profile, and engagement around focusing service offerings to this sector
- Strong team player and team management skills
- Strong programme and project management skills
- An understanding of the risk management issues surrounding providing audit and other consultancy services
- Experience of developing strong and trusted business relationships with clients
- Strong understanding of trends and developments in the BCM sector in the UK
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Demonstrated results in building client and internal stakeholder relationships
- A proven ability in managing complex projects with competing priorities
- Possess a high degree of professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation (oral and written) and selling skills
- Strong capability at using the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Ability to quickly understand complex products and broad service offerings
- Understanding of the sales process and risk management requirements
- Professional services and/or banking experience
What we look for:
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, plus an ability to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and colleagues from a range of backgrounds and cultures based on knowledge, experience, and personal values.
We are looking for a driven, pro-active, organised, conscientious and analytical individual with proven leadership skills working with demanding and senior stakeholders within an ever-changing environment.
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Management, Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!