HSBC Market & Securities Services (MSS) provides comprehensive global, regional and domestic fund services including fund administration, global custody and sub-custody settlement and services. Securities Lending Operations is a dynamic department that works with partners across the HSBC Global Banking and Markets business to deliver Securities Lending solutions to clients.
MSS Operations is a 9000+ workforce present in across 41 markets delivering the best client experience, as one team, focused on innovation and excellence. Together, we are trusted by our clients to deliver operational excellence through innovative solutions and dynamic partnerships.
We are currently seeking a professional to join our team in the role of: Pricing Administrator
The role of the Pricing Administrator is to provide day-to-day pricing valuation solutions to Markets & Securities Services.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Providing day-to-day global pricing validation and support to end-user business areas by ensuring report qualities are upheld and maintained by pricing administrators
- Performing pricing data quality checks across various financial products i.e. FX, Equities, Fixed Income, and Derivatives
- Supporting data analytics for Strategic Pricing Solution and other key strategic Pricing projects when required
- Maintaining good product knowledge on securities, understands pricing flow and terminologies as well as the impact of corporate actions
- Proactively investigate and resolve pricing queries and issues to ensure all data provided to end-users is validated
- Support end-user application testing and ensure timely delivery of all project milestones