- Analyse clinical trial, scientific and financial information from the Life Sciences industry
- Write reports/commentary on Healthcare companies (US/Europe)
- Track broader industry developments
- Communicate with the equities sales and traders, client, investor relations and company managements
- Interpret data/perform analysis on the market, economic and political events
- Develop and maintain financial models
Equity Research Healthcare - Director in London
- Equity research experience in Healthcare & Biotech sector (US or DM stock coverage experience preferred)
- Knowledge of industry specific data sets and valuation methodologies
- The candidate needs to be comfortable with working in a fast pace environment (especially in relation to news-flow reactions)
- Biotech/BioStatistics/Medical/Patent Law, relevant field is a plus
- Knowledge of the current state of science in Pharma/Biotech space is desirable
- Financial modelling skills necessary- the candidate would be required to build, update and maintain financial projections and valuations in excel.
- Strong communication skills (including written)
HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and providing an inclusive and accessible recruitment process for all. We will provide reasonable adjustments to remove any disadvantage to you being considered for this role. We are proud members of the Disability Confident Scheme, and will offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you would like to receive any information in a different way or would like us to do anything differently to help you apply for our roles, please contact our Recruitment Helpdesk:
Telephone: +44 2078328500.
Within the workplace you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a healthy work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions. HSBC has processes in place to avoid nepotism. This means we will avoid circumstances in which the appearance or possibility of conflicts of interest may exist within the hiring process.
- Type of Contract
- Graduate jobs
- Published at
- Profession type
- Full UK/EU driving license preferred
- Car Preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Cover Letter Required
Get similar vacancies sent to your mailbox
Fill in below which area you are searching in for a similar function and don't forget your e-mail address!